Badminton is a sport that requires high level of agility and speed. If you want to perform well in the game of Badminton you need to be very swift in your body movement and be agile as well. The kind of footwear you put on plays a very important role in the game of Badminton. Good Badminton footwear should be light-weighted and have a high reflex abilities for easy jumps, quick forward and backward movements.
Here we will be enumerating the top best Badminton footwear brands for you in order to buy the best football that will enable swift and agile movement.
1. Yonex Badminton Non Marking Shoes
This is an excellently manufactured Badminton Shoe that is made from Non-Marking rubber that offers a great comfort and grip when moving or running. It has a hexagrip and power cushion that creates a soft feel and make it very comfortable. It also has an ergoshape that give more space for bigger foot thereby creating maximum comfort. It is light weight and has a great balance.
- It has quality cushion for maximum shock absorption.
- It has a quick compression recovery ability.
- It has a high resilience ability for longevity.
- It has a meticulous shape for comfort.
- It provides stability and balance.
- It is easy to clean.
- Quite costly
Cost: INR 2,899
2. Li-Ning Badminton Shoe Star Trek
This Badminton shoe is a high quality and durable footwear. It has a power cushion that allows for optimum shock absorption. It helps to maintain agility and swift body movement. It is a great footwear for not only Badminton but other sport games.
- It has a durable skin.
- Double russel mesh.
- Power cushion.
- Power grahite sheet.
- Endurance Rubber
- Tough Brid light.
- It is expensive
Cost: INR 3,290-3,299
3. ASICS Men’s Gel-Exert Tr Mesh Multisport Training Shoes
This is a multi sport training shoe that is perfect for Badminton. It is designed to give you athletic superior control in movement, speed and agility. It is comfortable and seats well on your leg given you total comfortability and balance. It is lightweight with a power cushion. It comes with forefoot lateral outriggers and articulated flex groves at the out sole for dynamic stability and responsiveness.
- It has Gel-ExertTM for agility.
- Flexion Fit for flexibility.
- Quality cushioning.
- Articulated flex grooves.
- Forefoot lateral outriggers.
- Very expensive.
Cost: INR 5,249
4. Zeefox Slice Men’s (Non-Marking) PU Badminton Shoes
This is another quality good footwear for the game of Badminton. It offers you comfort and style. It is an ideal footwear for athletics who are involved in running activities. It is perfect for training and jogging. It creates balance and allows for swift running.
- Outer material is made with PU.
- Inner material is made with Linen.
- Closed Toe sole.
- It is not expensive.
Cost: INR 980
5. Nivia Mens Hy-Court Mesh PVC White Badminton Shoe
This quality footwear comes in different sizes and attractive designs. It is produced to keep you agile and comfortable when in play. The outer material of the shoe is manufactured with mesh and PVC and it has a solid stripped heeling printing. It is comfortable and easy to wear. It comes in both eva and rubber sole.
- Mesh PVC outer material.
- Eva and Rubber sole material.
- Solid stripped heel pattern.
- Solid stripped upper pattern.
- 5 inch heel height.
- No cushioning effect
Cost: INR 887-1079
These are the top brands of Badminton footwear in India. You can choose from any of the brands depending on your budget.