Cyclers are advised to always put on cycling helmets. This is to protect them from any form of head injuries in case of any accident. The head is the most important part of the body because it controls all other parts of the body. In order to secure your head from experiencing a great deal of harm in case of accident it is advised to always put on a cycling helmet.
The primary function of a cycling helmet is to protect the head form extensive harm or injuries but when you want to buy a helmet there are other factors you need to consider like comfort, ability to withstand high impact, breath ability, aerodynamics and some other factors. Here we are going to have a close look at the best cycling helmets in order to choose the best product.
1. Cockatoo Professional Multi-Colour Cycling Helmet, Skating Helmet
This cycling helmet is a reliable and durable helmet that is used to protect the head from injuries in case of an accident. It is adjustable with a strong thick shell for protection. It is comfortable to wear and ideal for professionals. It can be used for both cycling and skating.
- It is adjustable.
- It has visor in 21 air vents.
- It is packed and delivered in attractive color box.
- It is an ideal helmet for professional cyclers.
- Comes in different head sizes.
- Different multiple color to choose from
Cost: INR 682-799
2. Nivia Helmet
This is uniquely designed helmet from Nivia that is reliable and safe for use. The inner shell is made from high quality expanded polystyrene that makes sure your head is protected from any form of injury or shock. It is a very effective head helmet used by cyclers and skaters.
- Its inner shell is made of expanded polystyrene.
- It has chin straps for tight hold and to keep the helmet perfectly placed.
- It has ventilation openings for airflow.
- It provides reliable protection
- It is quite expensive.
Cost: INR 879-1,170
3. Magideal Road Bike MTB Cycling Racing Bicycle Scooter Safety Protective Helmets
This is another quality cycling helmet produced by Magideal. It has a detachable visor with a high density material that allows for large protected head area. It is light weighted and durable. It can withstand high impact and protect against crash and shock. It is comfortable to wear and has a chin pad for comfortability.
- Detachable visor.
- Chin pad.
- Rear Vent for easy airflow.
- 4.15 inch/10.5 cm deep.
- Easy and comfortable to wear.
Cost: INR 1,010
4. Kamachi Skating / Scooter Helmet
This helmet produced by Kamachi is another top quality helmet that protects your head from injuries and shock. It is light weight which makes it easy to use without causing strain to the neck. It is a strong helmet and it is designed to withstand great impact.
- It is light weighted.
- It is strong to with stand impact.
- It has a compact design for easy movement.
- Protects against injuries and shock.
- It is low in price
Not deep enough to cover most part of the head.
Cost: INR 610
5. Cockatoo Professional Cycling / Skating Adjustable Helmet
This professional cycling and skating helmet is produced by Cockatoo. It is an efficient adjustable helmet with an adjustable inside frame that allows you to adjust it to fit perfectly on your head.
- Adjustable frame.
- Double strap bands.
- It has a compact shape.
- Easy to use.
Cons: Not very deep for total head coverage.
Cost: INR 911
These are the top cycling helmets, choose the one most comfortable and affordable for you.