The world has always been fascinated with the theme of sports-utility vehicles or simply SUV’s. India’s not far behind with them, though. The rise in demand for these often-termed light-weight trucks isto soar high this past couple of days.
Their heavier built frame and machismo depicting look makes it an erstwhile option for the current generation of India. The long list of perks adjacent to SUV’s includes a larger seating capacity and great off-road driving abilities.
However, one does need to proceed with caution as they consume a whole lot more fuel than the miniature modelled vehicles. All things aside, they do make great acquisitions.
Guess what, we’ve compiled a list of 5 best SUV cars in India 2016 for you to devour upon. Let’s proceed down the road, then.
1) Hyundai Creta
- Probably the pick of the bunch, this one from Hyundai offers premium SUV’s for those seeking out.
- It has ahi-tech offering like touch screen audio system along with push button start. The convenient features involve rear vent, 3-side rear bags, reverse parking camera and more.
- Here’s a synopsis of its irresistible features-
|Engine Displacement||1396 cc to 1591 cc|
|Power||88.8 Bhp to 126 Bhp|
|Torque||154.94 Nm to 265 Nm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||55 ltr|
2) Honda BR-V
- A definite long time player in the Indian automobile industry, the newest offering from Honda is a full flexed SUV’s that you can flaunt with ease.
- It comes with a 7- seater capacity in a 3-row seating arrangement. With dual front airbags and an advanced music system, it’s safe along with premium sound feel.
- Let’s get a quick view of its specifications.
|Engine Displacement||1498 cc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||42ltr|
3) Renault Duster
- A common among the SUV’s lookers around for the past couple of years, these have been a benchmark for SUV’s around.
- Renault Duster has recently undergone a facelift and added other premium features like integrated audio system with two airbags and rear parking sensor.
- The chassis features front ventilated disc rear drum and coil springs and anti-spring coils.
- Let’s seek a sneak-peek into its specs-
|Engine Displacement||1461 cc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||50ltr|
4) Maruti Vitara Brezza
- Maruti is a common household name for Indian automobile enthusiastic.
- This model from Maruti is inspired by the previous generation Grand Vitara design.
- It’s a 5 seater model with 2 rows. It features smartplay infotainment along with dual front airbags and one for thepassenger.
- Here’s what the specs state it.
|Engine Displacement||1248 cc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||48ltr|
5) Mahindra Nuvosport
- Here’s the recent one offered by Mahindra.
- This one came into foray last year with comfort features like steering mounted controls, remote lock, and keyless entry. It has dual front airbags and a collapsible steering column.
- The specs are mentioned below-
|Engine Displacement||1493 cc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||60ltr|
|Price||7.42- 9.10 lakhs|
SUV’s cars have become the trendiest of options for anyone seeking vehicles these days. And the trend’s ain’t gonna stop anytime soon. We compiled a list of top 5 best SUV cars in India 2016 that’s making the rounds for the year. Go on, seek your piece of these light weight trucks. The road’s waiting for you.