SUV’s or the sports utility vehicles are a fascinating bunch of automobiles. Often known as the light weight trucks in the other parts of the world, these present a fine option for anyone wanting to upgrade their automobile experience from a hatchback or a small car.
It’s not that we want to downgrade the small miniature variants of thecar, but to tell you the truth, these SUV’s are the mean machines that you want to get your hands on.
Their great framework and size give them an unbeatable look. And the fact that, it possesses a larger capacity in seating arrangement and boot space, they are one of the top choices in the current time fiasco.
One would readily agree to the thought of driving an SUV down the road. What’s more, these are perfect for the off-roads. Time for a trip to the off-shore unchartered roads, don’t you think.
Here’re your top 5 best SUV cars under Rs 10 lakhs in India 2016
1) Maruti Vitara Brezza
- Maruti has always been the common household name for Indian automobile enthusiastic. Their brand recognition speaks for themselves.
- This model from Maruti is inspired by the previous generation Grand Vitara design, a collaboration from Maruti and Suzuki.
- It’s a 5 seater model with 2 rows. It features smart play infotainment along with dual front airbags and one for the passenger.
- Here’s what the specs say about it.
|Engine Displacement||1248 cc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||48 ltr|
2) Hyundai Creta Diesel Base
- Probably one of the pick of the bunch, Hyundai, the South Korean automobile presents premium SUV’s for those seeking out.
- It’s inspired by the design of Santa Fe model.
- It has a hi-tech offering like touch screen audio system along with push button start. The convenient features involve rear vent, 3-side rear bags, reverse parking camera and more.
- Here’s a synopsis of its irresistible features-
|Engine Displacement||1396 cc to 1591 cc|
|Power||88.8 Bhp to 126 Bhp|
|Torque||154.94 Nm to 265 Nm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||55 ltr|
3) Honda BR-V Diesel E
- A must-have for anyone seeking a great performance oriented SUV’s along with the trusted brand ship of Honda.
- It comes with a 7- seater capacity in a 3-row seating arrangement. With dual front airbags and an advanced music system, it’s safe along with premium sound feel.
- Let’s get a quick view of its specifications.
|Engine Displacement||1498 cc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||42 ltr|
4) Mahindra TUV300 Diesel
- Here’s one from the giants of Indian automobile, Mahindra TUV300 in a diesel variant.
- This one came into foray last year with comfort features like steering mounted controls, remote lock, and keyless entry. It has dual front airbags and a collapsible steering column.
- The specs are mentioned below-
|Engine Displacement||1493 cc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||60 ltr|
|Price||7.36- 8.90 lakhs|
5) Ford EcoSport Diesel
- Ford has been running the market in the mid-range SUV’s with its EcoSport variant for the past couple of years.
- This one features engine immobilizer, central locking system along with trip distance and tachometer assistance.
- It boats of infotainment music system and a side cladding.
- Let’s seek a sneak-peek into its specs-
|Engine Displacement||1498 cc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||52ltr|
SUV’s are the ones that ruling the automobile markets these days. IT has become a hand down competition between the manufacturers to present the best of the lot. In such a competitive environment, we as a consumer are lucky to have such multiple of options to choose from. there’s your pick of the bunch, the best 5 SUV’s to buy under Rs 10 lakhs in India, 2016.