Paint marker is often required for the different work. People often end up buying paint markers that are not suitable for the large marking and get easily fade away in few days. A high quality paint marker must have an ideal tip for the marking and can also be used for fine arts and crafting of various purposes.
If you are looking for a paint marker that satisfies all the qualities and durable at the same time, then here are the five best paint markers available in the market.
1. Sakura Paint Marker – 2.0 mm Medium Point
This is one of the best paint markers available in the market for various purposes. This is built on Japanese Technology and has a medium tip of around 2 mm. This becomes very useful for the people who want large marking.
- Oil based opaque medium point paint marker
- Seven different colours available in addition to two fluorescent colours
- Mess free and fade resistant
- High quality Xylene ink is used
- It can be used on surfaces like glass, wood, porcelain, plastic, metal and even paper
- Perfect for arts and crafts
- Not easily available in Retail
Cost: INR 297
2. Uni-posca Paint Marker Pen – Extra Fine Point
If you are looking for a paint marker that has high quality ink and can be written on any surfaces with enough protection, then this is one of the choices you can make. This comes with waterproof ink and is preferred when you try to make some vibrant markings and work on some craft work.
- Oil based fine point marker
- It comes with 12 set of pieces
- The ink is waterproof and non toxic
- It can be used on different porous and non-porous surfaces like metal, porcelain, paper, wood, glass, and others.
- It does not spread on paper
- Bit costly than others
Cost: INR 4033
3. Camlin Kokuyo Paint Marker
One of the smoothest, brightest and excellent paint markers, this Camlin Paint Marker is known for clear and vibrant markings. The product is very durable thanks to the built up and protects the paint marker from the heat, water, and even light.
- Fade resistant
- Smooth and easy flow and easy to write
- UV Resistant
- Waterproof, heatproof and lightproof
- Mess free writing
- It can be used on various porous and non-porous surfaces
- Excellent for craft and art works
- It is sold as a piece and separate colour paint marker has to be purchased for different colours
Cost: INR 39
4. Zeyar Bullet Tip Paint Marker Pen
High quality nib of the paint marker ensures that the quality of writing is of the highest standard. The body of the pen is made of the metal and is highly durable. This is an oil based marker and is very useful for writing on dry surfaces. It can dry really fast after writing and is also waterproof.
- Oil based ink
- Fast drying mechanism
- The ink is water proof and is fade resistant
- Excellent for the dry faces
- Metal body adds the durability of the marker
- May not be great for the wet surfaces and might spread ink
Cost: INR 249
5. Sharpie Oil-Based Medium Point Paint Marker
This is one of the best paint markers for the craft work. The medium point marker with oil based paint is excellent for all the surfaces. The marker can be used for metal, paper, porcelain, wood, glass or any other surface for marking and crafting.
- Oil based ink
- Fast drying method
- Fade resistant and water proof
- It can be used for various surfaces
- Medium Point ink for good marking
- Costlier than the other products
Cost: INR 1780
All of these products are highly rated by the customers and are of very high quality.