Styling is a part of our life. They’re dressing styles, hair styles and much more to the styling genre. In fact, there’s much to styling that what the eyes see about.
We dwell deep into the hair styling niche in our post today. The basic of hair including washing and cleaning off. Then, oh there’s drying them too. You can let it naturally dry off waiting for a lifetime or you can use a hair dryer instead.
Hair dryers have become an important part of modern life. It’s used by almost anyone.
With so many variants of it found in the market these days, we took a step to list them out in our blog for you all to see. That’d be easier to decide upon one, won’t it?
Go on, select your piece.
1) Philips Professional HP 8230-20
- Nothing beats Philips in personal care appliances.
- This one from Philips features a hair dryer with 30 seconds heat up time.
- It has a swivel cord with ceramic plates.
- It features automatic shut off function.
Price- Rs. 2895
2) Torlen TOR 179
- Torlen offers one of the best hair dryers on the market these days.
- It has a cool shot button with tangle-free swivel cord.
- It has 3 heat settings and 2-speed
- It has a ceramic technology with long life AC
Price- Rs. 1850
3) Braun HD 130
- This one from Braun features infrared heating system.
- It has multi-voltage operational function and has 1 air flow setting.
- It also features a hanging loop.
Price- Rs. 1790
4) Remington D2400
- A fine offering from Remington, this hair dryer has 2 heat settings and 2-speed
- It features folding handle and tangle-free
- It has a worldwide applicability due to dual voltage.
Price- Rs. 1599
5) Skyline VT-7474A
- Skyline offers a mid-range hair dryer with a sleek and compact design.
- It has 2 heat settings and 3-speed settings for usage.
- It is power efficient and saves electricity bills.
Price- Rs. 875
6) Philips HP8120/00
- Philips offers one in the midrange segment with the same aesthetic quality as other products of its.
- It has a folding handle and can be easily stored.
- It has 3 flexible speed settings and enhanced heat settings to dry off the hair.
Price- Rs. 815
7) Panasonic EH-ND11
- This one is a fine piece of thehair dryer from Panasonic equipped with 2-speed settings and turbo dry function.
- It has ergonomically designed compact look and a superior grip for effective handling.
- The power consumption is around 1000 watts.
Price- Rs. 610
8) Ozomax Style BL-136-ST
- If you’re seeking for a great performance enhanced hair dryer in a budget range, then don’t look further. This is the one you’ll need.
- It has 3 styling attachments and high heat cut-off option for safety measures.
- It has a hanging loop for convenient handling and 2-speed settings for effective drying of air.
Price- Rs. 635
9) Vega VHDH-04
- Vega offers fine products at economical price range.
- This one from Vega features 2 heat settings with a powerful heat flow.
- It has a foldable handle for easy storage and auto heat cut-off function for safety measures.
Price- Rs. 488
10) Nova NHP 8100 Silky Shine
- The last entrant features the hair dryer from Nova.
- It has 2-speed settings with hot and cold air flow options.
- It features a foldable handle for easy storage.
Price- Rs. 479
There’s so much to choose from, ain’t there? Well, you have the features and all, just find the right fit for yourself.