Perfumes form an essential part of men’s grooming products. The modern man does not want to merely look good in appearance but also smell good. This is has made the perfume an important product for men. In fact, a lot of men adopt a signature perfume for themselves which enables them to have a scent which is exclusive to their personality. There are a number of branded perfumes for men in the market. These perfumes come in different prices and fragrances. The following list is of perfumes that are the best perfumes for men that are available in India.
6. Hugo Boss Just Different Eau de Toilette
Hugo Boss Just provides a refreshing scent for men. The perfume can be used for creating a signature scent due the presence of freesia, spicy base of patchouli and labdanum. The perfume is known for its long-lasting masculine scent. It is a popular perfume among Indian men.
- Price- Rs 1000-6500
- Fragrances- Floral, aquatic, mint, basil, oriental
- Brand- Hugo Boss
- Features- Daily wear perfume with a long lasting scent
5. Ralph Lauren Polo Green EDT
This is a rich perfume for men and is noted for its masculine scent. It is one of the top colognes for men. The perfume is well suited for men who love to spend most of their time in doing outdoor activities. The fresh and crispy scent is ideal for a metrosexual male.
- Price- Rs 2000-5000
- Fragrances- Distinct smelling basil, cumin, pungent cloves, floral artemesia, Herbaceous coriander
- Brand- Ralph Lauren
- Features- Ideal for workplaces and for casual occasions
4. Police Gold Wings Vapo EDT
This is a strong scent for men especially during the winter season. This perfume is known for its sophistication, power and design. The perfume provides a perfect blend of sensuous woody and a musky scent. This is a suitable choice for cold winter evenings.
- Price- Rs 2645 for a 100 ml pack
- Fragrances- Violet and apple blossom, lavender, geranium, amber, White musk
- Brand- Police
- Features- Suitable for Cold winter evenings for men of every age group.
3. Azzaro Pour Homme Eau de Toilette
This perfume is one of the best selling men’s perfumes in India and the world. The damp and earthly scent of the perfume makes for a masculine scent that emanates from the man. The fresh smell is consistent throughout the day. The seductive fragrance reminds everyone of a Mediterranean macho persona.
- Price- Rs 3000 for a 50ml bottle
- Fragrances- Lavender, sandalwood, basil, musk, lemon, mint, white anise
- Brand- Azzaro
- Features- Suitable for office wear due to its fresh scent throughout the day.
2. Bvlgari Aqva EDT
This is appropriate for men who want a highly luxurious and masculine signature scent for themselves. The blend of aromatic, aquatic and woody fragrance of the perfume imparts energy and refreshment to the man. This perfume is second in this list due to the above characteristics.
- Price- Rs 5500 for a 100ml bottle
- Fragrances- Petit grain, mandarin, clary sage, mineral amber, santolina lavender, posidonia sea weed
- Brand- Bvlgari
- Feature – Can be worn everyday to redefine the masculine charm and impress everyone at work or elsewhere.
1. Burberry Touch EDT
This is a scent that lasts all day long and is suitable for wearing during the daytime. The perfume is good for men who desire a woody mossy fragrance for themselves. The perfume has an addictive fragrance which has been created by carefully blending mossy woods.
- Price- Rs 4950 for a 100ml bottle
- Fragrances- Cranberry, blackcurrant, violet leaf, oakmoss, jasmine, rose, Mandarin orange, white musk, cedarwood
- Features- It is an appropriate daytime wear for men which lasts all day.