Are you one of those who is perplexed on hair styling? Well then, then must have used the hair straighteners quite extensively throughout your life.
Hair straighteners are a must have in everyone’s hair styling collection. They keep off the curly hairs at bay. If you are a fanatic of straight hairs, then nothing beats hair straighteners.
But in a market littered with multiple hair straighteners around, one can get confused on the best one. It’s often hard finding the right fit for yourself, don’t you think?
Well, what if we advise you in the best ones. We’re gonna list out 10 best hair straightener available in the Indian market. The list features the specialties of the product alongside the price levels.
Go on see for yourself and find your best fit. There’s one for every feature and budget range. You with me, then?
1) Remington S3500
- This one from the Remington is one of the best sellers in the current as of current.
- It features high heat settings with 15 sec heat-up time.
- It has auto shut-off option and a variable temperature wheel.
- It also has floating plates with superior alignment design.
Price- Rs. 3989
2) Philips HP8314
- No personal care appliance is complete without Philips entry.
- It features extra wide ceramic plates.
- It is ion conditioned and has a 60-second heat up time.
- It also features automatic shut-off option with a swivel cord design.
Price- Rs. 1599
3) Ikonic Pro
- It features advanced floating ceramic plates with nano Titanium Technology.
- It has an adjustable temperature control with 30 sec heat up time.
- It features digital temperature display.
Price- Rs. 3170
4) Vega VHSH-06
- A fine offering from Vega, this hair straightener features powerful performance.
- It has swivel cord with quick heating plates.
- It has auto shut off option.
Price- Rs. 1029
5) Inalsa Trendy
- It features swivel cords with ceramic plates.
- It has comfortable grip along with 360-degree rotation cord.
- It has a temperature control settings and cool-touch body for safety measures.
Price- Rs. 999
6) Philips HP8302/00
- Philips offers another one of it’s best sellers around with this.
- It has 360-degree rotation cord with ceramic coated heating plates.
- It has quick 60 sec heating time and universally compatible voltage control.
Price- Rs. 1077
7) Chaoba LCD Flat
- This one features ceramic plate for even heat distribution.
- It has thequick heat up time of 30 seconds along with auto shut off option for safety measures.
- It is suitable for all hair types and can be run on low power too.
Price- Rs. 682
8) Ovastar OWHS 1311
- If you’re looking for an economical option, then you may opt for this one.
- It has ceramic coated plates for even heat distribution with an LED temperature display.
- It features quick heat up function with temperature upto 200 degrees.
- It has universal voltage applicability.
Price- Rs. 595
9) Kemei KM-1289
- Kemei offers a nice little option on hair straightener with thefeature packed aneconomical
- It has 360-degree swivel cord along with ceramic plates.
- It features on/off switch with power indicators.
- The heat up time for this one is mere 30 seconds.
Price- Rs. 595
10) Nova NHC-522CRM
- Nova makes the entry at number 10 in our list.
- This one has ceramic plates along with 30 seconds heat up time.
- It features comfortable gripping handle and a power indicator for on/off function.
Price- Rs. 245
That’s it for us on this list of 10 best hair straightener available in Indian market. Did you find the piece you’re looking for it? Go on, there’s so much to choose from. Get your best fit.